JANOME DIGITIZER MBX + Corel
JANOME DIGITIZER MBX + Corel
- Hersteller: Janome
- Artikelnr. Janome Digitizer MBX v5.0
- Verfügbarkeit: 3- 5 Tage
- Preis ohne Steuer 1.125,64€
- Preis: 1.362,03€
Beschreibung auf Englisch
With Janome Digitizer MBX Software V4.5 you can create completely original embroidery designs using the available drawing tools or use graphic images from scanned artwork, clipart or digital cameras. Create original designs with, Janome Digitizer MBX Software V4.5, it has options for automatic, semi-automatic, and freehand digitizing so that those new to the art can take it step by step.
Janome Digitizer MBX V4.5 Software Features:
- Click-to-Design: Autodigitize an entire image at the press of a button.
- Janome Digitizer MBX Software V4.5 now includes Freehand Tools & Cross Stitch Feature.
- Click-to-Stitch: Highlight a section of an image at a time for easy conversion to embroidery stitches.
- Freehand: Use your image as a backdrop, trace outlines, add details, and select from the vast range of stitches and fills to get exactly the look you want.
- Easy Photo Digitizing With Photo Click: The new Photo Click program makes it easy to create embroidery designs out of photographic images. Now if you can snap a picture of it, or scan it, you can embroider it.
- Advanced Editing: With Janome Digitizer MBX Software you can fine tune designs down to individual stitches and adjust designs to get perfect embroidery. Unlimited editing possibilities.
- Adding Texture: Adding texture to embroidery is a great way to make it visually more exciting. Janome Digitizer MBX Software has more than one hundred and thirty fill stitch variations to choose from.
- Automatic Applique: Janome Digitizer MBX Software's unique applique feature works at the touch of a button to create perfect applique. It automatically generates placement lines, tacking stitches and border stitches.
- Amazing Outlines: Janome Digitizer MBX Software can create running stitch, satin stitch, and motif run outlines for a perfect edge or to add extra detail to a design. You have full control over stitch length, width and density.
- Resizing Designs: With Janome Digitizer MBX Software you can resize designs and maintain their original stitch density. The program adjusts the stitch count and underlay automatically so the finished design looks as good as the original. You can import designs in all major machine formats to resize for your chosen hoop or project.
- Mirror and Rotate Designs: Designs can be rotated by a single degree to get the perfect position for your project. Stitches can also be angled within a motif to add shading and depth. With Janome Digitizer MBX Software you can duplicate designs and mirror them, or use the copy and paste tools to create large embroideries.
- Beautiful Colors: Create realistic looking natural objects such as flowers and animals using stitch blending and shading.
- Text and Monograms: Add text or monograms to your projects and create personal items or gifts. Text can be manipulated in different directions, stretched, skewed or curved, and the program includes a great selection of ready made borders to add the finishing touch. Choose from over fifty predigitized fonts, plus you can create additional ones using the TrueType fonts installed on your computer.
- Adjust Designs For Different Fabrics: Adjusting embroidery for fabrics that stretch or distort is easy using the stretchiness allowance and pull compensation features. You can select the type of fabric and the degree of stretch and DigitizerPro will do the rest, including automatically adjusting the underlay.
- Design Gallery: Janome Digitizer MBX Software includes a design gallery for storing, displaying and retrieving designs easily. All your work can be stored and filed in one central library. And you can also browse and select embroideries from CDs or cards. Janome Digitizer MBX Software V4.5 supports all major machine formats so designs can be converted from one format to another, either singly or as a group.